When it comes to our children, nothing is more important than being there for them and protecting their best interests. For most of us, determining the custody, visitation, and support for our children is absolutely the most important thing.
At the Trent Law Practice we know there is nothing in this world more serious, and that's why we are so committed to being there right there with you every step of the way.
At an initial consultation, amongst other things we will discuss:
- Your family situation, and what necessitated speaking with an attorney
- What is currently on place regarding custody, visitation, and support
- What you'd like to see happen with custody, visitation, and support
- Any issues you are having with the other parent or your children that impacts what you believe to be in the children's best interests
- What is the best route forward to achieve their best interests (sometimes all the parties can agree, which is great if possible, but often we have to prepare from very early on to litigate)
- The information, documents, and communications that will be important for you to gather to ensure we have the best possibility of success
We fight for our clients as they fight to protect their children. All situations are unique, and we are ready to work through yours by your side.
If you're facing this challenge, give us a call today at 434-471-4339. There is a $100 consultation fee for family law issues, including those involving child custody, visitation and support.